With the Bellabaci Super Cups, you can look forward to the following:
- Faster Results
- Cover a treatment area in less time
- Ease of use on larger areas
- Easy handling and usage of the cup
Use Bellabaci Cups when you are in the shower, massage yourself while watching TV, or whenever you have a few minutes.
Directions of use:
- Always use Bellabaci Cups with Bellabaci Genie treatment oils.
- Simply apply the Genie on the body, squeeze the cup slighty and set it down on your treatment area.
- Release your grip as suction is achieved and just glide the cup using linear, circular and zig zag movements, always working upwards towards the heart.
- This is followed by draining the lymph of any dislodged waste products by moving the cups from the ankles to knees, knees to thighs, etc.
- We suggest to always start with the soft cups on a light suction and only progressing to the hard cup after one month or after you have completely adjusted to the sensation of the soft cup used with a deep squeeze pressure.
Cup diameter: 7.8cm edge to edge
Caring of your cups:
- Be sure to wash your cups after each use with a detergent soap.
- Do not use with a mineral or tissue oil, as these oils will cause your cups to harden and eventually break.
Please view the contraindications to Cupping Therapy HERE.